Recipe by Marge Perry & David Bonom
- 2 acorn squash (1 1/2 to 2 lbs. each) halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup chopped grilled peppers, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped grilled onions, thawed
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1. Make the Big-Batch Grilled Sausages, Peppers & Onions. For this recipe, portion out 3/4 cup chopped peppers and 1/3 cup chopped onions.
2. Roast seasoned squash, cut side down, on greased baking sheet at 400° for 20 minutes. Spread vegetables on sheet alongside squash. Roast until squash is tender and vegetables are hot, about 10 minutes. In bowl, mix remaining ingredients with spinach, peppers and onions; season. Spoon into squash.