- Prep Time
- 1/2 pound medium-size pasta
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, chopped
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 ounce peas
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
Add remaining ingredients to reserved drippings; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended and heated through.
Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add cream cheese sauce and bacon; mix lightly.