- Prep Time
- 1 graham cracker, crushed into fine crumbs
- Ice cubes
- 1 1/2 ounces rum (3 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 ounce Sortilege maple liqueur (1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 ounce half-and-half (1 tablespoon)
Place the graham cracker crumbs on a small plate. Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass and dip into the crumbs to coat. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the rum, pumpkin pie filling, maple liqueur and half-and-half. Shake, then strain into the martini glass.