- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 pounds bone-in chicken parts (breasts, drumsticks and thighs)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a 6- to 7-qt. slow cooker. Top with the garlic and oregano. Add the tomatoes and broth. Cover and cook on low heat until the chicken is tender and an instant-read thermometer inserted into a thigh away from the bone registers 165 degrees , about 5 hours.
Top with the olives and feta, cover and cook for 15 minutes.