- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for brushing
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound bok choy, finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, plus more for serving
- 20 square wonton wrappers
- 6 large radishes, cut into matchsticks (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium heat. Crumble in the pork and cook until done; transfer to a bowl. Cook the bok choy, garlic and red pepper in the skillet, stirring, until wilted; add the soy sauce and cook 1 minute. Transfer to the bowl and stir to combine. Wipe the skillet and reserve.
Place 2 tbsp. of the filling down the center of one wonton wrapper; moisten one edge with water. Starting from the opposite side, roll the wrapper tightly over the filling and toward the other side, pressing the seam to seal. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
Toss together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Season the salad to taste.
Heat the skillet over medium heat. Brush the rolls with oil and, working in batches, cook seam side down, turning once, until golden, about 5 minutes. Serve with the salad and soy sauce for dipping.