- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound yellow-fleshed potatoes, such as yukon gold, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 5 leeks, white parts only, chopped
- 1/2 pound zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup 2 percent greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
1. In a large saucepan, bring 5 cups water, the potatoes, leeks, zucchini and 2 teaspoons salt to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Using a blender and working in batches, puree the soup. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of chives.