- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound baking potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 4 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded 1/2 inch thick
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a saucepan, brown the butter. Whisk in 2 tablespoons olive oil and the lemon juice. Stir in the pine nuts.
On a baking sheet, toss the asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast until crisp-tender, 7 minutes.
Using a food processor fitted with the shredding disk, shred the potatoes; season with salt and pepper. Wrap in a towel and squeeze out any water; transfer to a plate. Add the flour to a plate.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip in the flour, then the eggs, then coat with the potatoes.
In a skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until crisp and golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Divide the asparagus among 4 plates, top with the chicken and drizzle with the pine nut vinaigrette.