- Prep Time
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 4 small portobello mushroom caps, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 6 ribs celery from the heart with leafy greens, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Truffle oil, for drizzling (optional)
Preheat the broiler. Arrange the prosciutto in a single layer on a foil-covered baking sheet and broil until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
Toss the mushrooms, celery and onion with the EVOO and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a platter and top with the arugula and parsley. Drizzle with truffle oil, if using. Break up the crispy prosciutto and scatter over the salad.