- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 8 6 inches flour tortillas
- 1 10 ounce package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack or cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 300. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add half the onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the pork and paprika and cook, breaking up the meat until browned and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, place the tortillas on 2 baking sheets and warm in the oven for about 5 minutes. In a medium bowl, combine the corn, remaining onions, cilantro and lime juice. Season the salsa to taste with salt and pepper.
To serve, top each warm tortilla with cheese, meat and corn salsa.