Recipe by Marge Perry and David Bonom
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups diced Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin, thawed
- 12 oz. rigatoni, cooked
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Make Big Batch Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin and portion out 2 cups diced pork for this recipe.
2. In a large skillet, cook onion and garlic in oil over medium-high, stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add tomatoes and Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin; simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes. Add pasta and olives and stir to heat through, about 2 minutes; season. Sprinkle with parsley.