- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pound kale, tough stems removed and leaves chopped
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can chopped tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 carrot, shredded
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 6 ounces bone-in, center-cut pork chops
In a medium pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Stir in the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the kale, tomatoes, beans, carrot and 1/4 cup water; season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and cook until the kale just begins to wilt, about 10 minutes. Stir in the parmesan.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet, turning once, until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Serve with the vegetables.