- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper
- 4 1 inches thick pork chops
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 large head radicchio, chopped
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
In a small dish, mix the coriander, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle all over each chop. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add the chops and cook, 4 minutes on each side for medium. Let rest.
Meanwhile, in the same skillet, melt the butter in the remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil. Add the radicchio and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 3 minutes. Stir in the walnuts to combine and season the radicchio with salt and pepper. Serve the pork chops with the radicchio alongside.