- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 pork chops (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 6 ounce container raspberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Grated peel and juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pork chops, vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, the ginger and garlic; refrigerate for 20 minute.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, mash the raspberries. Stir in the onion, lemon peel, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
In a large, ovenproof skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Remove the pork chops from the plastic bag; wipe off the excess marinade and season with salt and pepper. Add to the pan and cook until golden-brown, about 3 minutes on each side; transfer the skillet to the oven and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 135 degrees , 20 to 25 minutes. Let the chops rest for 5 minutes. Serve with the raspberry relish.