- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 12 ounce boneless pork loin, thinly sliced into long slivers
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 8 ounce package soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1 pound bag frozen french-cut green beans
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped salted, roasted cashews
In a medium bowl, combine the pork, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, the garlic, ginger and cornstarch.
In a pot of boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water until cool.
Meanwhile, in a wok, heat the oil over high heat. Add the pork and stir-fry for 1 minute. Lower the heat to medium and add 1 cup water, the green beans and remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Simmer until the sauce has thickened slightly, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the carrots and noodles to the wok and toss until heated through, about 2 minutes. Divide among 4 plates and sprinkle cashews on top.