- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 14 slices pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Breadsticks, for dipping
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a 9-inch pie plate, spread the cream cheese in an even layer. Top with the marinara and half the mushrooms, peppers, olives and pepperoni. Sprinkle with the mozzarella. Top with the remaining mushrooms, peppers, olives and pepperoni.
Bake until the cheese melts, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Serve with the breadsticks.