- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 pitas, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Transfer the pitas to a baking sheet; bake until crisp, about 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cucumbers, tomatoes, bell pepper, scallions, parsley, mint and pitas. Add the lettuce and toss.