- Prep Time
- 3 cups Pimm's No. 1
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 limes–1 juiced (about 2 tbsp.), 1 thinly sliced
- 1 apple, such as Fuji, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 Red Anjou pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 cans or bottles (12 oz. each) ginger beer, chilled
- 1 bottle (33.8 oz.) seltzer, chilled
1. In a large punch bowl or pitcher, stir the Pimm's, brandy and lime juice. Add the sliced lime, apple and pear. Refrigerate the punch base until cold, at least 2 hours.
2. Add the cold ginger beer and seltzer.