- Prep Time
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimientos, drained
- 14 slices pumpernickel bread
In a food processor, mix the cream cheese, cheddar, gouda, mayo, paprika, salt and onion powder until smooth. Stir in the pimientos.
Spread the cheese mixture on half of the bread slices; top with the remaining bread slices. Cut into quarters.