- 1 dozen organic eggs
- 3 - 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon yellow or dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons to 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons room-temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated sharp yellow cheddar
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento peppers
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced jalapeno, for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon cayenne, for garnishing
Place the eggs in a pot, cover with cold water and bring to a full boil. Turn off the heat, cover and let stand for 10 minutes; drain and run under cold water until cool enough to handle.
Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise (or trim the tops to expose the yolks, then trim the bottoms to stand the eggs upright). Remove the yolks; transfer to a bowl. Add 3 tbsp. mayo, the onion, relish, garlic, mustard, hot sauce, worcestershire and paprika; season with salt and pepper. Add room-temperature cream cheese and grated sharp yellow cheddar. Fold in pimiento peppers.
Cut a corner off a resealable plastic bag; fill it with the yolk mixture. Pipe into the egg whites. Garnish with finely sliced jalapeno and cayenne.