- Prep Time
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (such as Neufchatel), at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups (4.5 oz.) grated sharp cheddar
- 1 1/4 cups (4.5 oz.) grated smoked Gouda
- 1 4 ounce jar chopped pimientos, drained, plus 1 tbsp. of the liquid
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- Vegetables (such as bell peppers, carrots, celery, green beans, zucchini) and crackers for dipping
In a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the cheddar, Gouda, pimientos and their liquid, scallions, 2 tbsp. parsley, the paprika, cayenne and garlic powder; season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill up to 1 day.
Garnish the dip with more chopped parsley and serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.