- 7 cups restaurant-style round corn chips (about 4 oz)
- 1 8 ounce package Mexican crema
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces grilled skirt steak, cut into thin bite-size slices
- 3/4 cup tomato salsa
1. Position a rack in the top shelf of the oven and preheat to broil. Arrange the corn chips on a large, heatproof platter in a single layer to overlap slightly. Sprinkle the cheese over the chips, then dot evenly with the salsa, pickled jalapeños and fresh jalapeño.
2. Saute onions and green bell peppers, until tender. Add grilled skirt steak and cook until warm.
3. Broil until the cheese is bubbling, 3 minutes. Remove the platter from the oven, top sauteed onion, green bell peppers and grilled skirt steak.