- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound green beans, snapped into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup pesto (see recipe finder)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup nicoise olives
- Salt and pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan with enough salted water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook until just tender, about 10 minutes. Add the green beans and cook until bright green, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain in a colander and let cool.
Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, stir together the pesto, olive oil and vinegar. Add the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes and olives; toss. Season with salt.