- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Cooking spray
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups chopped chorizo (about 8 ounces)
- 1 onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups cooked white rice, cooled
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
Heat a medium nonstick skillet over high heat and coat with cooking spray. Pour half of the eggs into the pan, swirling to coat the bottom, and let cook until set, about 1 minute. Remove the skillet from the heat, flip the eggs and cook for 1 minute more. Transfer the egg "tortilla" to a cutting board and repeat the process with the cooking spray and the remaining egg. Roll up each egg "tortilla" and slice crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over high heat. Add the shrimp, chorizo and onion and cook, stirring, until the shrimp is just opaque, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in the rice, soy sauce and sherry. Cook until heated through. Stir in the egg strips and top with cilantro.