- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 frozen store-brought pie shell (9-inch)
1. In a medium bowl, stir the bourbon into the ice cream. Cover and freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
2. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, corn syrup, maple syrup, butter and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the pecans.
3. Pour the filling into the frozen pie shell. Place the pie in the oven and immediately lower the temperature to 350°. Bake until the filling begins to puff at the edges and the center no longer jiggles when gently shaken, 50 to 60 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool.
4. Slice the pie into wedges and serve with the bourbon ice cream.