Recipe by Jackie Newgent, RDN
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 lime, zested (about 1 tsp.) and juiced (about 2 tbsp.)
- 5 thawed shredded roasted chicken thighs
- 4 thawed sliced roasted tomato halves
- 10 oz. whole-grain spaghetti, freshly cooked
- 4 sliced scallions
- Salted peanuts
1. Make the Big Batch Roasted Chicken Thighs & Tomatoes. For this recipe, portion out 5 shredded chicken thighs and 4 sliced tomato halves.
2. In large bowl, whisk first 5 ingredients, including lime zest and juice. Stir in chicken and tomatoes; mix in spaghetti. Sprinkle with scallions and peanuts.