Recipe by Marnie Hanel and Jen Stevenson
Start to Finish: 45 minutes (plus 1 hour for standing)
Servings: Makes two 12-inch pizzas
Flour, for rolling the dough
1 lb. pizza dough
1/2 cup refrigerated pesto
4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
2 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
1/2 large peach, thinly sliced
At the Campsite
1. Using floured hands, divide the dough in half. Roll each half into a ball. Let sit out for 1 hour.
2. Build a campfire; set a grill grate on top. Heat a large cast-iron skillet on the grate.
3. On a lightly floured surface, stretch or roll 1 ball of dough into a 12-inch round. Transfer to the skillet. Cook just until the crust begins to brown, about 2 minutes. Flip the crust and spread with 1/4 cup pesto. Top with half the cheese, half the prosciutto, and half the peach slices.
4. Cover the skillet with heavy-duty foil. Cook until the crust is browned and crisp on the bottom, the cheese is melted, and the prosciutto and peach slices are heated through, about 10 minutes.
5. Using a spatula, transfer the pizza to a cutting board and cut into wedges. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.