Recipe by Janet Taylor McCracken
This recipe originally appeared in our Summer 2020 issue. Get the magazine here.
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) rosé
- 4 peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1/2 cup peach liqueur, such as Mathilde
- 12 oz. cold seltzer or club soda
- 1 container (6 oz.) fresh blackberries
- 6 large fresh mint sprigs
In a pitcher, combine the rosé, peaches, grapes, and liqueur. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Just before serving, stir in the seltzer and blackberries. Pour into wine glasses filled with ice, spooning some of the fruit into each glass. Garnish with the mint sprigs.