- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 14 ounce can fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 6 Ritz® Crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/3 cup Philadelphia® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 3/4 pound asparagus spears, trimmed, steamed
Cook rice as directed on package, using 1-1/4 cups of the broth and 1/2 cup water.
Meanwhile, mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan on plate. Rinse chicken with cold water; gently shake off excess. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Discard any remaining crumb mixture.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165 degrees F). Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm. Add remaining broth and cream cheese to skillet; bring just to boil, stirring constantly. Cook 3 min. or until thickened, stirring frequently; spoon over chicken. Serve with rice and asparagus.