- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon whole flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dried fruit, such as cherries, cranberries, apricots and/or raisins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons slivered almonds
In a saucepan, combine almond milk, banana, quinoa, flaxseeds, cinnamon and 2 tbsp. water. Cook over medium, stirring occasionally, until quinoa is tender, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a microwavable bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, stir, cover with parchment and microwave until warm, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with cinnamon, dried fruit and almonds.