- 2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup peas
- 4 sandwich-size english muffins, toasted
In a bowl, combine the turkey, chives, dill, parsley and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Form 4 patties.
In a nonstick skillet, heat the EVOO, 2 turns of the pan, over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook through, turning once, 12 to 14 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the shallots, carrots and celery and cook until softened, 7 to 8 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the flour and stir for 1 minute, then whisk in the stock and cook until thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the peas and heat through.
Top each toasted muffin bottom with a burger and some potpie gravy. Cover with the muffin tops and serve.