- Prep Time
- 1 1/4 ounce package unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 rectangles)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 8 ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1 mango, cut into small cubes
- 2 kiwis, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise
In a glass measuring cup, sprinkle the gelatin into 1/2 cup cold water and let sit.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Mix in the butter. Transfer the mixture to a 10-inch deep-dish pie pan and press into the bottom and up the sides to form a crust. Freeze until firm.
Microwave the softened gelatin until melted, 30 seconds.
Using an electric mixer, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a medium bowl and refrigerate. Add the cream cheese to the mixer bowl and beat at high speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the condensed milk, cream of coconut and melted gelatin and beat at medium speed until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream. Transfer the pie filling to the chilled crust. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 3 hours. Top with the mango and kiwis.