- Prep Time
- 7 ounces hard ladyfingers (about 24 cookies)
- 1 cup plus 1 tbsp. confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
In a food processor, pulse the cookies, 1 cup sugar, espresso powder and cinnamon until finely ground. Add the mascarpone and liqueur; process until the dough comes together. Roll dough by the rounded teaspoon into balls; transfer to a baking sheet. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
In a bowl, whisk the cocoa powder and the remaining 1 tbsp. sugar. Add the cookies and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate in an airtight container.