Recipe by Sarah Karnasiewicz
This article originally appeared in our Holiday 2020 issue. Get the magazine here.
Start to Finish: 45 minutes
Servings: Makes 24
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. pure peppermint extract
- 24 thin chocolate cookies, such as Nabisco Famous
- Crushed peppermint candies and/or sprinkles, for decorating
1. In a bowl, microwave the chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring well between each, until smooth. Stir in the peppermint extract.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Dip the cookies halfway in the chocolate; transfer to the sheet. Sprinkle with candies or sprinkles. Let rest until set, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.