- 1 dozen organic eggs
- 3 - 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon yellow or dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon blanched haricots verts, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cooked potatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-cured tuna
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Extra tuna and chives, for garnishing
Place the eggs in a pot, cover with cold water and bring to a full boil. Turn off the heat, cover and let stand for 10 minutes; drain and run under cold water until cool enough to handle.
Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise (or trim the tops to expose the yolks, then trim the bottoms to stand the eggs upright). Remove the yolks; transfer to a bowl. Add 3 tbsp. mayo, the onion and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Mash until smooth; add the remaining mayo, if the mixture is dry. Add lemon juice, blanched haricots verts, cooked potatoes, pitted black olives and sun-dried tomatoes in oil. Fold in oil-cured tuna and chives.
Cut a corner off a resealable plastic bag; fill it with the yolk mixture. Pipe into the egg whites. Garnish with more tuna and chives.