Recipe by Rachael Ray
Sriracha Special Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. dill pickle relish
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tbsp. sriracha
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 lb. ground sirloin
- Kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. (about 1/3 palmful) caraway seed
- 1 tsp. (about 1/3 palmful) cumin seeds or ground cumin
- Canola or other neutral-flavored oil, for drizzling
- 8 slices Muenster cheese
- 4 burger rolls (I like Big Marty's or onion kaiser rolls)
- Shaved or chopped white onion, sliced dill or bread-and-butter pickles, leaf lettuce, and thinly sliced beefsteak tomatoes, for topping
1. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high to high.
2. In a small bowl, stir all of the sauce ingredients.
3. Place the beef in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Mix in the Worcestershire, caraway, and cumin. Form into 4 patties (thinner in centers for even cooking).
4. Drizzle the patties with oil. Add to the skillet and cook, turning occasionally, about 7 minutes. Top each patty with 2 slices of cheese, then cover the pan until the cheese melts, about 1 minute.
5. Build the burgers with the bun bottoms, onion, pickles, patties, lettuce, tomato, special sauce, and bun tops.