- Prep Time
- 1 lemon, finely zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 cans (15 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped cilantro, plus leaves for garnish
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest and juice, coriander, cayenne and 1 1/4 tsp. salt; whisk in the EVOO.
Stir in the carrots, chickpeas, raisins, cashews, chopped cilantro and mint; toss to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Top with the cilantro leaves.