- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons drained capers, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 head radicchio (about 12 ounces), cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 5 ounce package arugula
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, capers and garlic. Pour in the olive oil in a slow stream, whisking to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
In a large salad bowl, combine the radicchio, arugula and parsley. Drizzle with the dressing and toss. Season with salt and pepper.