- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 4 - 5 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup white miso
- 2 limes, 1 juiced (2 tbsp.) and 1 cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pounds baby bok choy, halved or quartered, if large
- 1 - 2 teaspoons hot sesame oil
- Cooked brown rice
Preheat the broiler. Arrange the fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine the miso, lime juice and brown sugar; spread on both sides of fillets. Broil until golden-brown on top and opaque in center, 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the oil over high. Add the ginger and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add the bok choy, season and cook until wilted, 7 minutes. Drizzle with the sesame oil and toss. Serve fillets with bok choy, rice and lime wedges.