- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 2 inch piece ginger, grated
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Grated peel and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup tamari (dark soy sauce)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin discarded and meat thinly sliced
- 1 small or 1/2 large head napa cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)
1. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the scallions, ginger, garlic, black pepper and crushed red pepper and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk in the lime peel and lime juice, then whisk in the tamari and honey to combine. Turn off the heat.
2. In a large bowl, toss the chicken and cabbage with the sauce to combine well.