Recipe by Christina Tosi for Nestle Toll House
- Prep Time
- Approximately 24 piecesServings
- 3 1/4 cups Nestlé Toll House Premiere White Morsels, separated
- 1 cup Nestlé Toll House Unicorn Morsels
- 14 oz Carnation sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. rainbow sprinkles
Line a 13x9-inch baking dish with parchment or wax paper. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Unicorn morsels onto the paper. Set dish aside.
In a microwave-safe medium sized bowl, combine 3 cups white morsels with the sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave for 10-20 seconds at a time and stir in between to melt the morsels completely. The mixture will become smooth and glossy. Stir in salt and vanilla extract.
Stir 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles into mixture and then spread mixture into the baking dish. Top the mixture with the remaining white and unicorn morsels, as well as the remaining sprinkles.
Refrigerate the fudge for at least 30-45 minutes prior to cutting.