- Prep Time
- 2 5 ounce can tuna packed in olive oil
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce; chopped
- 4 cups baby arugula, chopped
- 6 tablespoons pesto
- 2 lemons; 1 juiced and 1 sliced into wedges
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1/4 pound pitted kalamata olives, about 3/4 cup
- 1 1/4 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
Drain the oil from the tuna into a medium bowl. Add the chickpeas and toss to coat.
In a large salad bowl, toss together the lettuce and arugula.
In a small bowl, whisk together the pesto, lemon juice, 1/4 tsp salt and the cayenne.
Just before serving, toss the greens with the dressing and divide among 4 plates. Top with the tuna, chickpeas, olives and tomatoes. Serve with the lemon wedges.