- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 celery stalks, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can kidney beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 6 ounce cans solid white tuna in oil, drained
In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, sugar and 2 teaspoons salt. Whisk in the olive oil. Pour 1/2 cup of the dressing into a large bowl. Add the celery, beans and parsley, toss well and season with pepper.
Add the tuna to the bowl with the remaining dressing, flake the fish and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide the celery salad among 4 plates and top each portion with tuna.