This recipe originally appeared in our Harvest 2020 issue. Get the magazine here.
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 container (8 oz.) full-fat sour cream
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease an 8-inch cake pan. In a large bowl, stir the cake mix, eggs, oil, pudding mix, and sour cream until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into the cake pan and bake until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.