Recipe by Mike Ward
|Active Time||Total Time||Servings|
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3/4 lb. rainbow carrots, cut on a sharp angle into 1-inch-thick pieces
- 3/4 lb. very small sweet potatoes, cut on a sharp angle into 1-inch-thick pieces
- 1 1/2 lb. skinless salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup small fresh dill sprigs
- 1 small orange, cut into wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk 1 tbsp. maple syrup, 1 tbsp. oil, and 1 tbsp. Dijon; season with salt and pepper. Toss with the carrots and potatoes. On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, arrange the vegetables in a single layer. Roast for 15 minutes.
2. Rub the fish with the remaining 1 tbsp. oil; season. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Arrange the vegetables in an even layer on one side of the baking sheet; place the fish on the other side. Roast until the fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the remaining 1 tbsp. maple syrup and 2 tsp. Dijon. Break the fish into large pieces. Divide the vegetables among plates. Top with the fish, yogurt mixture, dill, and a drizzle of oil. Serve with the orange wedges for squeezing.