- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, halved crosswise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 package (10 oz.) steam-in-bag brown rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 10 ounces frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2/3 cup mango chutney, preferably with raisins
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees . Rub the pork with the curry powder, salt and pepper; drizzle with 1 tbsp. EVOO. In a large cast-iron skillet, heat the remaining 1 tbsp. EVOO over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until browned all over, about 5 minutes. Transfer the pan to the oven and roast until the pork registers 150 degrees on an instant-read thermometer, about 10 minutes. Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let rest, loosely covered with foil; reserve the skillet.
Meanwhile, prepare the brown rice according to package directions.
Return the reserved skillet to medium heat and add the butter to melt. Add the shallots and cook for 2 minutes. Add the peas and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the rice and mint; season with salt and pepper.
Thinly slice the pork; dollop the mango chutney on top. Serve with the rice.