- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound macaroni pasta
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 stick (4 ounces) butter
- 6 ounces shredded aged white cheddar cheese (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 ounces shredded muenster cheese (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese (about 1 1/2 cups)
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente; drain.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan, melt the cream, Velveeta, and butter over low heat. Stir in the cheddar, muenster, and pepper jack, and cook, stirring, until the cheese has melted; season with pepper. Stir in the pasta.