- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound pepper jack, shredded
- 1 pound American cheese, shredded
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce, minced, plus 1 tbsp. sauce
- Toppings: crumbled cooked fresh chorizo, sliced scallions, diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, sliced radishes, fresh cilantro leaves
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a large bowl, mix the cheeses, minced chipotle and adobo sauce. Transfer to a medium cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet, spreading in an even layer. Bake until the cheese melts, bubbles and browns in spots, 15 to 20 minutes. Garnish with toppings. Serve with the chips.