- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Salt and pepper
- 1 6 ounce can solid white tuna, drained
- 1 cup canned white beans, rinsed
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice and lemon peel; season with salt and pepper. Add the tuna, breaking it apart slightly with a fork, then the beans, cucumber and onion. Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange the romaine on 4 large plates and top with the tuna salad and tomatoes.