- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 scallions, white parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Grated peel and juice of 3 lemons
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 pounds total), halved and pounded thin
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a roasting pan, toss the potatoes, 1/4 cup olive oil, the scallions, rosemary, and peel and juice of 2 lemons; season liberally with salt. Roast until golden and tender, about 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil with 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Place the flour in a shallow bowl; season with salt. Dredge 2 chicken breasts in the flour, shaking off any excess. Fry until just cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate and keep warm. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 more tablespoons butter to the skillet and cook the remaining 2 chicken breasts as above. Transfer to the plate.
Whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon butter and peel and juice of 1 lemon into the pan juices and cook until just browned, about 5 minutes. Pour the lemon-butter sauce over the chicken; serve with the potatoes.