- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound bowtie pasta
- Grated peel and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cups torn arugula
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the lemon peel, lemon juice and olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, bell pepper, arugula, eggs, parmesan, pine nuts and dill. Add the lemon dressing and toss.